Arts d’Essence In collaboration with Mythodia Conservatory
Whatever is your level in flute, violin, cello, piano, guitar, harp or song, this music workshop invites you to share a musical adventure with other musicians discovering musical works by Greek composers Manos Hadjidakis & George Kagialis and the Franco-Swiss composers Yves Ruhlmann & Marie-Anouch Sarkissian.
Costs for 4 days:
Daily Program:1 hour private lesson
- 1 hour collective music
- 1 hour improvisation
- 1 hour of personal work
- Excursions on the island of Paros
- Concert and party for the end of the workshop
Cost for the entire workshop: €200 / person
Costs for accommodation and meals: €250 / person for 5 nights
Costs for accompanying persons: €250 / person
Starting: Tuesday, March 29 at 9:30 a.m.
Concert and closing party: Friday, April 1st at 8: 00pm
- Our workshop is open to all musicians, beginners or advanced!
- Children under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Teachers and students will be staying at the same hotel.
- All meals will be taken together ..
En Français, sur le site artsdessence.ch